Monday, July 12, 2010

DEAD BLOG

This blog has come to an end.Thats all,really. I decided to move away from too much shit recently and i just cant hold a grin thinkin about how my life has been fucked up in these times - serious ill shit,i assure you.Broken relationships and all that stuff that can drive a man insane.
I decided to break away from my vicious and destructive circles and that somehow has put a tombstone on some of my dearest,loved and hated,ones.Im cutting away a big part of myself to rise from my own ashes.One of the most painful process i have to do - but thats a part of the "growing" thing aint it?

Its not easy to put it into words but im not in the appropriate mental state to do so.Thats that.

I decided that if im not going to put my 100% energy in this little thing im not going to waste a single drop of my sweat onto it.Obliviously its not about the following.I dont care if anyone is going to read this little thing.Time has come and the blog will be freezed for a long long time.

Anyway my blogging activity will go on other ways.Im tryng to creat a new blog consistening about politics,landscapes as well and rantings about many social things.It'll be called Savage Freedom,so if you pass and want to share some opinions,i'll listen and answer when time and space will allow me to do so.You're all welcomed.

In the meantime - Thank you to all the followers and the bands that have spent their times writing back to me.Huge handshakes to everyone and good luck to everyone

See Ya

No comments: